Is Shein Legit,
Reliable or a Good Clothing Site Today?
- Use the latest available Shein coupon code 2017.
- Check out the sales items up to 80% off first and only get 1-3 items to start.
- Choose items that only have reviews (picture reviews even better).
- Some items might say “ships in 24 hours,” which would help speed up the shipping.
- You can dispute most issues and get a refund by using PayPal or PayPal Prepaid Mastercard.
- Still not sure? Try these stores: GoJane, Gliks or StylesForLess.
What I Like:
Spending over $30 nets buyers free shipping, and further discounts can be had with a twice-weekly presale where items on the site can be discounted by as much as 50% before they are listed officially.
Weekly Shein reviews allow everyone to be a fashion buyer with votes on what should be sold—and voting leads to chance to win presale items.
What I Didn’t Like:
Orders over $30 might come with free shipping, but the shipping can be painfully slow as all items come from China. If you can wait several weeks, this shouldn’t be an issue.
Returns can also be problematic, as contact is limited to email or online chat to get the returns address—and then pay the cost of the shipping. Be sure to thoroughly check sizes and other details on Shein.com to avoid unnecessary returns.
The best way to find someone in case of a dispute does appear to be email@example.com.
Shein.com is a large online retailer of women’s clothing that is based in China, and that has been in operation since 2008. They feature “street fashion” at discounted prices as they aim to reach their stated target audience of 18 to 35-year-old women. Shein.com has a team of in-house designers who work to recreate the most popular looks from fashion houses around the world.
Overall, make sure you follow the advice of the SheInside reviews to take your measurements before placing your order as they tend to run on the small side. Another good source we look is the customer feedback below, which is much appreciated and you can get further answers on if SheIn clothing is legit, reliable and if SheIn’s a good website.
They are currently not accredited with the Better Business Bureau and there’s over 40 complaints against Shein on BBB.org.
keywords: Jan. with shein reviews 2017, Shein shipping, Shein review, sheinside reviews 2017, is Shein a real website, is Shein safe, Shein clothing, is Sheinside reliable, Shein app reviews, Shein customer service, is Shein legit, is shein reliable?, is Shein a good website, Shein clothing reviews, where is Shein located, Shein.com reviews 2017, what is Shein, reviews for Shein, is Shein a reliable website, Shein shipping reviews, where does Shein ship from, is sheinside safe, is Sheinside legit, is Sheinside real, Shein return policy, She in review, Shein clothing, She in clothing reviews 2017
Latest posts by Mike Messmore (see all)
- TickPick Reviews 2017 (Jan.): Is TickPick Legit, Reliable or Safe? - December 23, 2017
- MooseJaw Reviews 2017: Is MooseJaw Legit, Good and Reliable? - December 11, 2017
- SeatGeek Reviews 2017: Is SeatGeek Legit, Safe and a Reliable Site? - December 11, 2017
SheIn Review: Summary
Is SheIn Legit & Safe?5/10
Is SheIn Reliable?4/10
Shein Hidden Fees7/10
Shein Delivery Time3/10
- 30 Day Guarantee
- Free Shipping Over $30
- Secure Online Shopping
- Easy Ordering
- Shipping Can Take Longer (1-3 months outside Asia)
- Sizes Can Vary (seem to run smaller)
- Quality Can Be Low
- Lengthy Return Process